DATE: November 3rd, 2018
TIME: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
COST: Registration---$90.00 (Ammo excluded)
$110.00 (Ammo provided)
Second Weapon---$135.00 (Ammo excluded)
$155.00 (Ammo provided)
LOCATION: Day 1---Briar Rabbit Ohio Shooting Sports
2949 Granger Hill Road
Zanesville, OH 43701
If lost or in need of directions on the day of class, call (614) 370-5136.
This course is the Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission's private security course.
We will be teaching O.P.O.T.C.'s guidelines.
1. YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT FIREARMS CERTIFICATION.
2. Serviceable weapon in the following caliber's: .38 cal, 9 X 19mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, or 12 gauge
3. Duty gear consisting of appropriate holster, magazine/speedloader carrier and 2 additional
4. Ear and Eye protection. Ball cap, or visor.
5. Appropriate clothing for the weather.---OUTDOOR RANGE---
6. Ammunition-50 rounds of ammunition are recommended (38 rounds are required) to complete
this course. Students may provide their own ammunition, or purchase it from OPPTI for $20.00.
*OPPTI now accepts payments by Paypal which is available on the registration page.
You are not registered for a course until you complete and submit a registration form.